- 4 players per team on the field (no goalkeepers); max roster of 6 players. Single gender age groups (coed teams will be placed in the boys division),
- Substitution on the fly
- One 20 minute period (running clock with no timeouts)
- Goals may only be scored from the offensive half of the field.
- Players may not head the ball, result indirect free kick.
- No offsides
- No slide tackles when opponent has possession of ball – direct kick
- One adult per team on the sideline
- All players must wear shin guards
- Kick-ins from sidelines (indirect kick) - No throw-ins
- Goal kicks (indirect kick) may be taken anywhere on the end line. Corner kicks (indirect kick) may be taken anywhere on the end line.
- Opponents at least 10 feet from ball on free kicks, kick-ins, goal kicks & corner kicks
- Direct Kick Fouls – hand ball, pushing, striking, kicking, holding, pushing, and tripping
- 2 Minute Player Advantage Penalty for Yellow Card offense – penalty shall end if goal is scored by team with player advantage. Point system: 3 points for win, 1 point for tie, 0 points for loss
- Tie breaker Criteria (if 2 teams are tied in total points): 1. head to head competition, 2. most goals scored (max. 5 per game), 3. least goals allowed, 4. penalty kicks
- Field dimensions: Wide: 17 yards Length: 23 yards
- Four 4’X6’ Goals
- No foul/abusive language by player/fans will be tolerated